D.P. Web Design Pricing
You're in business for a reason! You love what you do and you want to make a profit on what you do best. Starting or running a business is expensive and it seems as though everyone wants a part of your company's profits, from advertising to ongoing expenses. Once your initial website development is complete, your only ongoing costs are usually Domain Registration & Hosting (this could be anywhere up to $400 per year). Compare this to Yellow Pages, T.V. and Radio advertising, then to the audience you'll reach, and it makes good business sense to have a website no matter how small your company.
If you've been surfing the net to find some pricing on web design, you've probably noticed it's uncommon to see a company commit themselves to a set price. This is because every site is different, just the same as you want your business to be unique. This makes it difficult to quote a set price without understanding your unique business needs.
Call D.P. Web Design, come around for a coffee (or we'll come to you). Discuss all your website needs with an experienced designer who will help layout the best structure and pricing for your site.
The cost of a website is determined by the following:
- Complexity of your design
- Whether you require logo design
- What sort of components or specialised functionality you require
- If you require specialised submission forms
- If you require a shopping cart or E-Commerce functionality
- What level of checkout functionality you will require in you E-Commerce site
The average website will start from only $1,760 and can completed in as little as three days (average completion 1 to 3 weeks). This usually includes...
- Purchasing & redirecting domain name to hosting server
- Creating & setting up email accounts
- Setting up hosting area with correct parameters
- Consulting with client on requirements & design
- Design or editing template for the layout of your site
- Editing cascading style sheets (CSS) to help format your site
- Creating or editing site navigation
- Creating individual pages from templates and inserting relevant information
- Image manipulation into pages
- Inserting client articles & information
- Creating relevant contact & information forms
- Creating email form templates for both users & clients
- Uploading and checking site in multiple screen resolutions & browser types for consistent layout display
- Key word refinement for search engines
- Search engine submissions
More involved web sites using shopping cart systems, calendars, forums, slideshow animation, newsletter mailing systems & general PHP scripting will incur more hours to your site, therefor more cost. These added features are known as functionality, view some common functionality here.
Tell us your needs and D.P. Web Design will quote a fair price!
D.P. Web Design does not boast to be the cheapest. As you already know when the words cheap and professional are used together in business one of them must not be the truth.
Would you take your new car to a young, inexperienced mechanic just because they charge the cheapest hourly rate?