What Do You Get With Your Web Site
This information relates to a "Standard Development" web site.
* items may vary depending on client's needs
- domain name *
- hosting space *
- your own client area (holding all information relating to your domain, site & emails)
- template selection or original created design
- site performance testing...
- sites checked in different browsers
- sites checked in different screen resolutions
- pages checked to see how they look using "View>Text Size" variation on browser
- images manipulation for your sites downloading performance
- make sure all image alt tags are labeled correctly for search engines
- contact form/s *
- personal contact form database of all previous forms sent (Form Tools) *
- setup up of "Form Tools" html email output pages to resemble logos and colours of your site *
- 5 email accounts using your domain name *
- help setting up email on your personal or work P.C.
- Meta Tags for all relevant pages (helps with search engine placement)
- basic S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization)
- inserting site to main search engines