Activated: 18 September 2015
Framework: Joomla CMS
Current Status: online & active
History: This site is new to the internet and the 1st website for this company/organisation.
The Orthopaedic Research Institute of Queensland or ORIQL is a non-profit organisation and registered charity with the Australian Taxation Office. ORIQL’s mission is to conduct rigorous scientific and clinical research in the field of Orthopaedic Surgery, to improve the clinical outcomes for people with musculoskeletal conditions.
Website's Special Features
- Standard Website Setup & Development
- DATABASE: Listings, Projects, Products and or Client Profiles Display Component
- Fully Responsive (Mobile & Tablet Viewing)
- Google Analytics Setup & Integration
- Home Page Slideshow or Feature Articles Presentation
- Links Page (Simple)
- Contact Form, Basic