D.P. Web Design Pricing
You're in business for a reason! You love what you do and you want to make a profit on what you do best. Starting or running a business is expensive and it seems as though everyone wants a part of your company's profits, from advertising to ongoing expenses.
If you've been surfing the net to find some pricing on web design, you've probably noticed it's uncommon to see a company commit themselves to a set price. This is because every site is different, just the same as you want your business to be unique. This makes it difficult to quote a set price without understanding your unique business needs.
Call D.P. Web Design to discuss all your website needs with an experienced designer who will help layout the best structure and pricing for your site.
The cost of a website is usually determined by the following:
- Complexity of your design
- Whether you require logo design
- What sort of components or specialised functionality you require
- If you require specialised submission forms
- If you require a shopping cart or E-Commerce functionality
- What level of checkout functionality you will require in your E-Commerce site
Once your initial website development is complete, your only ongoing costs are usually Domain Registration & Hosting (this could be anywhere up to $400 per year). Compare this to Yellow Pages, T.V. and Radio advertising, then to the audience you'll reach, and it makes good business sense to have a website no matter how small your company.
The average website (what we call a Base Build) will start from only $2,200 and can be completed in as little as under a week, although the average completion is realistically 1 to 4 weeks depending on yours an our workload.
What's in a Base Build
Put Simply, this is the base construction of a website.
Your website will be built using Joomla, this is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables the building of Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. There are also already thousands of tutorials & videos on YouTube to help you understand & maintain your website and the Joomla system.
A base Joomla build will get you a fully functioning professional website with the common following features:
- 5 to 10 pages of information (you can have as many pages as you want but usually 5 or 6 is enough to represent most small businesses. Page examples: Home, About Us, Services, Clients, Contact Us, etc.) NOTE: Higher content sites will increase the base build price.
- All pages populated with images and copy (to be supplied by client)
- Home Page feature banner (a feature banner can be static or include motion such as sliding or fading, either way a feature banner will summerise the key points of your business)
- A Blog/News Updates style layout page (if required)
- Social Bookmarkers & Like/follow buttons (if required)
- A simple contact form (e.g. name, email, subject & message, or something similar)
- The site is built on a pre-selected design template selected by the client & designer then the company logo, colours & images are added to give your site an original look.
- This site will be setup so it is possible for you the client to fully maintain or edit if you wish (support packages are also available)
- Responsive layout for mobile & tablet devices
- Google Analytic integration (require Google or Gmail account)
- Content editing (possible changes to web copy for better SEO & web use)
- Website coordination (creating a structure for the optimal layout)
- Client liaison
- Domain & hosting setup
More involved web sites using shopping cart systems, calendars, forums, slideshow animation, newsletter mailing systems & general PHP scripting will incur more hours to your site, therefor more cost. These added features are known as functionality, view some common functionality here.
Tell us your needs and D.P. Web Design will quote a fair price!
D.P. Web Design does not boast to be the cheapest, this is not a part of our marketing. As you already know when the words cheap and professional are used together in business one of them must not be the truth. What you do get is value and quality for your money, a developer who has been in the industry for many years and knows how to deliver what you need.