eCommerce (Shopping Cart System) Install & Setup
Think of an eCommerce system as just extra functionality added to our Base Build Website.
This generally includes:
- Store Setup - Company configurations
- Styling shopping cart to template (Company colours & theme)
- Checkout process
- Image display enhancements (e.g. image zoom & popup)
- Attributes/Features setup (an attribute example would be variation in colour & size)
- Payment integration (PayPal, Direct Deposit & *Offline Credit Cards processing)
- Shipping integration (Australia Post, Store Pickup)
- Up to 8 products to test display & categories (client add all remaining products)
- Tutorial documents on shopping cart system
* Online credit card payment gateways are an extra cost as they require considerable time in setup, configuring & testing.
How long it would take to build an E-Commerce site?
Usually about a month. It’s like building a house, the wall and roof (site & template) go up quick but the interior (information and products) is the slowest, plus there is a lot of behind the scenes work that still happens while the site is live. We have completed E-Commerce sites in a few weeks and some a few months (depending on the client’s speed at getting the information to us).
Do You Have An Existing eCommerce Site?
D.P. Web Design can upgrade or add modules & components to your existing eCommerce store. We can also give your store a facelift, adding modern templates and styles to your aging shop front