Brochures, Business Cards, Letterheads & Other Stationary
Brochure Design Workflow & Process
- Brochure Definition:It is best if the client submits their ideas in writing to save confusion with future design concepts.
- Designer Description: Ideas suggested by your designer in writing to give an outline of what you can expect visually.
- Visual Design: A visual draft will be designed from your suggestions taken from the designer description, then emailed in a JPEG image format for your review
- Revisions: Up to 3 revisions will be made to finalise your brochure.
- Final Product: 1 final design presented to the client in the format chosen by your printers requests.
Format Presented: Final design is usually emailed as a hi resolution .pdf file in CYMK colour (or as specified by your printer). Original artwork supplied for reuse and reapplication in Photoshop format.
Business Cards, Letterheads and Other Stationary
The business card is an inexpensive but crucial outlay for any business. While D.P. Web Design does not print business cards we will design stationary & cards for a small extra fee when you purchase a website, logo design or brochure through us.